- At the back of the thermostat there are five black jumpers numbered 1 to 5.
- For example, take 2 and 4 out of the thermostat, turn the power of at the boiler
- Take the receiver off the wall
- Behind the receiver there are 5 switches 1 to 5 put 2 and 4 down
- Put the receiver back onto the wall
- Turn the power back on for the boiler then
- Press reset on the thermostat this will change the frequency
The receiver should be on the auto setting (manual is the override)
The thermostat should be on the auto setting (manual is the override)
Your RT500RF doesn’t recognise the same time twice, please change the time by at least Ten minutes for the unit to work correctly.
If your product is the RT500RF, open the door on the right-hand side and pull the flap down to the battery compartment. Replace 1 battery at a time and your programme will save.
No, The RT300 & RT500RF are not Internet thermostats and do not require an app.
You are in frost mode, please deactivate and the frost symbol will disappear.
- RT500RF open the door on the right-hand side and pull the flap down to the battery compartment.
- RT300RF pull the right-hand side of the case to open the battery compartment.