What Does The Dashboard Do?
With your Smart Home dashboard, you can effortlessly manage your equipment and connected home from one screen. Here you can pin equipment, run OneTouch rules, and monitor your gateway connection status and equipment states.
After you have successfully activated your gateway, you will see the following on your dashboard:
- Your dashboard will display tiles and a first time user welcome message.
To close the message, click on the X in the upper right-hand corner.
- A gateway tile is automatically pinned to your dashboard.
- Pin other tiles to easily control equipment or run OneTouch rules.
- Control equipment with the flip of a tile.
- Check your system connection status with a quick glance on your dashboard.
NOTE: If you have created a Smart Home account, but have not yet connected a gateway, you will be prompted to activate one.