How Do I Connect the Gateway?
What Is the Salus Universal Gateway?
The SALUS Universal Gateway Model UG600/UGE600 is a user-friendly, easy-to-install device that connects your equipment to the online Smart Home platform. A single gateway can support up to 100 pieces of equipment.
After successfully creating a profile, follow the steps on your dashboard to activate your gateway.
If you are adding a gateway for the first time, follow these steps:
1. First, make sure you are logged into your Smart Home account. You should see an “Activate Your Gateway” message on your dashboard.
2. Next, plug your universal gateway into the back of your modem with an Ethernet cable. Then plug the AC line into a power outlet.
3. When the gateway LED light turns solid blue, click on the Activate Gateway button in Smart Home.
4. Next, you will see a blank field entitled Gateway serial number and a Search for Gateway button on the screen. Now, press once on the top of your device so that it flashes green.
5. When the gateway flashes green, click on the Search for Gateway button on the screen. Your device serial number should automatically populate in the serial field.